Christmas Quiz1st December 2017
Answer the questions below for your chance to win a £10 voucher to spend at the practice, for one of the questions you will need to pop into the practice. The winner will be chosen at random on the 23rd December from the entries with all the correct answers. We just ask for a 50p donation toward Windyway and Cats Protection.
1. How many Rudolph's can you see in the waiting room? (this question you will have to come into reception)
2. Nick (the vet) has a dog called Holly.........?
3. As a special treat for Christmas your dog can have a big bar of chocolate and a large slice of Christmas cake...?
4. In the Christmas film 'Home Alone 2 - Lost in New York' what animal ornament does Kevin give the Bird Lady?
5. What is The Grinch's pet dog called?
6. Can you solve this anagram? GHOEHEGD
7. What is the animal in the picture below?
8. What is Santa's only reindeer whose name begins with a V?
9. On the third day of Christmas what did 'my true love bring to me'?
10. In which country did Turkeys originate?
Please fill out your details below and hand it back to reception......
Your contact details-
Name the Teddy Competition
Struggling for present ideas?
We've got a large selection of Christmas toys for your pets. Why not pop in and have a look. They're all top quality and will provide hours of fun